2016-12-08 Meeting Minutes – amended
Oakland County Treasurer’s Association
Meeting Minutes – December 8, 2016
Location — Glen Oaks Country Club
Call to Order — Meeting called to order @12:50 p.m.
2017 Election of Officers – The following slate of officers was presented:
- President – Janet Mooney – Southfield Township
- Vice President – Judy Cooper – Highland Township
- Secretary – Mike Roman – White Lake Township
- Treasurer – Molly Phillips – Commerce Township
- Director – Karen Stamper – Commerce Township
- Director – Kathy Hicks – City of Southfield
- Associate – Ken Harroun – Comerica Bank
- Associate – Julie Gust – Chemical Bank
Mike Roman made a motion to approve the slate of officers as presented. The motion was seconded by Denise Dryden. The slate of officers for 2017 was approved.
Plaques were presented to Stacey Hodges, 2016 President and Yvonne Carr, 2015/2016 Associate for their service as board members.
Approval of Minutes 10/17/16 – October minutes accepted and approved, moved by Julie Gust seconded by Pamela Bratschi. Motion passed.
Auditor’s Report – Amanda Konstandas from Plante Moran presented the audit report. There were no exceptions noted. The auditor’s report was approved. Moved by Mike Roman and seconded by Judy Cooper.
Tickets were drawn for holiday gifts, centerpieces and 50/50 raffle.
Meeting was adjourned.
Next luncheon is February 23, 2017, site and speaker to be determined
Posted on: December 8, 2016