2015-12-04 Meeting Minutes
Oakland County Treasurer’s Association
Meeting Minutes – December 4, 2015
At Glen Oaks Country Club
Meeting called to order @12:50 p.m.
Approval of Minutes 10/8/15 – October minutes accepted and approved, moved by Julie Gust seconded by Pamela Bratschi. Motion passed.
Treasurer Report – The Treasurer’s report was accepted as submitted, moved by Mark Thurman, seconded by Ken Harroun. Motion passed.
2016 Election of Officers – The following slate of officers was presented:
- President Stacey Hodges – City of Clawson
- Vice President Janet Mooney – Southfield Township
- Secretary Judy Cooper – Highland Township
- Treasurer Mike Roman – White Lake Township
- Director Mark Thurber – Orion Township
- Director Trish Lumley – Rose Township
- Associate Yvonne Carr – Chase Bank
- Associate Ken Harroun – Comerica Bank
Julie Gust made a motion to approve the slate of officers as presented. The motion was seconded by Denise Dryden. The slate of officers for 2016 was approved.
Plaques were presented to Margaret Birch, 2015 President and Kamila Dymerski, 2014/2015 for their service as board members.
Tickets were drawn for holiday gifts, centerpieces and 50/50 raffle.
Meeting was adjourned.
Next luncheon is
- February 18, 2016 at Kings Court Castle – Canterbury Village, 2325 Joslyn Ct. Lake Orion, MI 48360.
- Robert Daddow, Deputy County Executive for L. Brooks Patterson, Oakland County will speak on The Great Lakes Water Authority
Posted on: December 4, 2015