2015-02-26 Meeting Minutes
Thursday, February 26, 2015
Oakland County International Airport
- Robert Daddow spoke about the Detroit Water and Sewer Department (DWSD) and the Great Lakes Water Authority (GLWA).
- Mike Roman surveyed those in attendance about going to a Tiger’s game instead of the golf outing. Roughly 2/3rds preferred the Tiger’s game.
- County Treasurer Andy Meisner informed those in attendance that the Step Forward Michigan Program has additional funds available.
- President Margaret Birch called the meeting of the executive board to order at 1:30 p.m.
- Motion by Mike Roman, supported by Mark Thurber to approve the minutes of the December 4, 2014 Executive Board meeting. Motion passed unanimously.
- Motion by Mike Roman, supported by Janet Mooney to approve the Treasurer’s Report. Motion passed unanimously.
- The Board directed Mike Roman to place a deposit for the Tiger’s game on August 6, 2015.Treasurer Cooper will provide Mr. Roman with the necessary funds.
- Mark Thurber will research the possibility of renting buses to Comerica Park.
- The next meeting will be held on October 8, 2015 at Hess Hathaway Park on Williams Lake Road.
- Motion by Mike Roman, supported by Mark Thurber to adjourn the meeting at 1:55 p.m. Motion passed unanimously.
Posted on: February 27, 2015